17th ESHMS Biennial Congress.
- Old Tensions, Emerging Paradoxes in Health: rights, knowledge, and trust
European Society for Health and Medical Sociology -
ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
- Social inequalities in health, disease and death
- Effects of social movements on health
- Adaptation of work models to specific conditions and needs
- Living and experiencing illness in contexts of crises (e.g. economic, environmental, humanitarian)
- Users’ experience in accessing healthcare
- Interactions between practitioners-patients, practitioners-practitioners and practitioners-regulators
- Features of trust in expert health knowledge
- The creation and overcome of scientific boundaries in health
- Measuring and putting in practice evidence-based procedures
- Lay knowledge and use of evidence-based procedures in health
- Combining different forms of evidence in health
- Effects of the market on the provision of care and research agendas
- Effects of accountability on professionals’ practice and patients’ decisions
- Ethical dilemmas in health (e.g. death and birth)
- Climate change and health
- Social uses of health technologies
Santé publique - généralités.
Langue : Anglais,
Lieu : ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL) , Lisboa / Lisbon.