1st World Congress on Migration, Ethnicity, Race and Health
University of Edinburgh - European Public Health Association
- Global and historical perspective on human migration
- Seeking perspectives and involvement of migrant and ethnic minorities in the health care and research challenge
- Policy and law: intended and unintended consequences for health and health care
- Categorising by migration status, race and ethnicity given changing composition of populations: challenges and solutions
- Presence, persistence and creation of health inequalities, inequities/disparities in multicultural societies: root causes and current consequences
- Health and social care service delivery to diverse, transnational populations: strategic and practical solutions with special reference to asylum seekers, refugees, trafficked people and undocumented migrants
- Promise and challenges of hypothesis driven health research in multi-ethnic societies with dynamic migration patterns
- Changing places, changing life styles: the cause of overweight and obesity
- Consequences of migration for staffing of health services in sending and recipient countries
Santé des migrants.
Appel à communications
Date limite de dépôt : 06/10/2017.
Langue : Anglais,
Lieu : Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Morrison Street, Edinburgh.